Monday, May 11, 2009

Update...

It's been SO BUSY here lately!  I have so much I want to blog...about going to the Taiwanese Cultural Festival...and about the cute pajama set that someone gave Grace...so many details I want to catch up on.  But that will have to wait.  We are heading into a really busy week of MORE (and unexpected) paper work.  Just pray for us!  And I will catch up on blogging soon...so many neat things to share!  :)

I did want to jot a quick note to let you know that the bears that were donated to us last Wednesday were ALL SOLD on Friday!  I have no other explanation than to simply say that God put together some huge miracle.  So, for anybody who wanted to buy a bear, I apologize, but we are all out!  :)  

Let me tell you...  If God is calling you to do anything and you are afraid to step out onto "thin air," I can ASSURE YOU that God is faithful and will do more than you can imagine if you are walking in faith.  And if any of you have felt led to adopt a child but haven't (for any number of reasons), I'm here to tell you that there are miracles in adoption.  If God calls, step out...HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST!  We are living proof of that.  Never in my entire life have I seen such obvious and visible signs of God's fingerprints as I have in this adoption journey.  

Please pray for us as we tackle extra paper work and a list of unexpected things to do this week.  Your prayers are powerful!